"Legal Aid of San Bernardino improves the lives of those in need, in San Bernardino County and surrounding communities, regardless of ability to pay."
What services are available?
- We offer legal counsel and advice as well as direct representation for a variety of civil cases, through varies signature projects.
- We host clinics at six locations where clients are given an attorney consultation, interviewed, and have legal documents prepared on legal issues involving family law and landlord tenant disputes.
- In addition to clinic hours, LASSB hosts public education events, workshops, and seminars throughout the year.
What types of legal issues can you address with the help from The Legal Aid Society?
- Restraining Orders.
- Support: Child Support and Social.
- Child Custody and Visitation.
- Divorce, Legal Seperation, Annulment.
- Answers to Unlawful Actions.
What should I bring?
- Bring all notes, documents, forms, and information you may have regarding the legal problem. If you need exchange an existing court order, bring a copy of the order or judgement you want to change.